Links and Documents
- Washington State Department of Retirement Systems: state agency that handles teacher retirements. Also known as DRS.
- Retirement Outlook: DRS newsletter: “The Retirement Outlook newsletter provides valuable information on our programs, benefits and services.”
- Qualified Plan Consultants: The District’s approved 403(B) tax deferred retirement accounts available for payroll deduction are available at “OMNI Group" under the "Participant" tab. At the bottom left of the "Participant" page, fill in the "Employer Plan Info" and then select "Show Details".
- Washington State Deferred Compensation Program: 457(b) tax deferred retirement account available for payroll deduction.
- 403bwise and 457bwise; Information by educators for educators about retirement planning.
- WEA Retired: EA information on retirement issues: seminars, insurance, membership, and newsletters.
- NEA Retired: NEA information on retirement issues: seminars, insurance, membership, and newsletters.