Submit an Ad
OHEA'S CLASSIFIED ADS POLICY
- We take ads at no charge. Ads are posted on-line.
- We only accept ads in written form by using the online form at the Association's website. Phoned-in and e-mailed ads are not accepted, except for pictures.
- We typically allow anyone who is an employee of the district, or has some kind of connection to the district (spouse, partner, etc.), to run an ad.
- Ads run for one week and are posted on the Association's web site. Ads can be renewed. To renew an ad, you must resubmit the ad using the online form.
- As a rule, OHEA Classified Ads is intended to facilitate the sale of personal items between parties and for solicitation by small home-run businesses as recognized by the IRS. OHEA Classified Ads is not designed for larger scale business promotions because the OHEA Classified Ads is distributed via the school District's resources--and these tax-supported resources cannot be used to compete with the private sector.
- Ads are subject to approval by the Executive Board, but are usually screened and approved by the President or designee.
- OHEA is not responsible for misprints. If there is an error in your ad, please let us know what the error is and we will fix it.
- OHEA is not responsible for issues surrounding the sale, giveaway, or exchange of goods and services made possible by the OHEA Classifieds.
- OHEA Classified Ads will accept hyperlinks to websites, however we do not accept attachments to the ad, except for pictures.
If you would like to submit an image with your ad, please email the image to email@example.com. Be sure to include the name of the item you want the image to be matched with.