Administrator Salary Schedule
Central Office Administration:
- Superintendent: $167,511 (+ $15,076 annuity or salary)
- Assistant Superintendent: $137,785 for 215 days (plus 12 optional days).
- Executive Director of Human Resources: $137,785 for 215 days (plus 12 optional days).
- Teaching and Learning Director: $102,814-121,401 for 210 days (plus 13.5 optional days)
- High School Principal: $112,107-132,374
- Middle School Principal: $102,814-121,401
- Elementary School Principal: $98,410-116,201
- High School Assistant Principal: $96,217-113,611
- Middle School Assistant Principal: $92,813-109,592
In addition to the salaries, certificated administrators receive:
- $3,300 for professional growth. "The purpose of this fund is for professional growth and improvement, and may include such costs as: workshops, professional conferences, professional books, materials and equipment, and professional association membership."
- Administrators on PGOs receive additional compensation: an additional 1% of their total contracted salary "on completion of twelve approved graduate college quarter credits and/or equivalent continuing education clock hours." This can be earned twice, to a maximum of 2%.
- 13.5 days of per diem pay for professional activities.
- Director for Information Technology: $104,122-125,404
- Transportation Director: $73,410-88,416
- Business Director: $108,822-131,065
- Facilities Director: $78,501-94,545
- Communications Coordinator: $75,185-90,553